Get different versions of UAM CorpusTool:
Do you need something else
- Windows Users:
- If the tool previously crashed on launch for you, and you have an OS in Chinese, Korean, etc.,
then version 2.8.12 may fix this problem.
- Microsoft Vcredist: From version 2.7 on, you may need to install the following software from Microsoft
here. This is only needed if, after installing, the application fails to launch.
- Java Run Time: if you want to use the automatic parser (English only), you will need Java installed on your machine. This can be obtained from: here. Note: most machines will have this already installed.
- Windows user of lab machines: if you have trouble installing UAM CorpusTool due to install restrictions, try this version, unzips on your desktop or pen drive.
- MacOSX Users:
- -- nothing additional needeed --
- Switching to 2.7: Note: if you have a code-document layer, if you upgrade to version 2.7, you will need to upgrade all your machines to 2.7, as the project won't work properly on older versions.
- Right to left text (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.) is displayed left-to-right. Waiting on the programming language I use to develop this capability.